The why part is important so Bamers know what is the risk addressed by this standard.
Thus they have more context and are able to onboard other dev by presenting the impact.
- Has an owner with a link to their Github Profile
- Should contain all the the parts present in this document
- Bad example(s)
- Based on real world use cases
- Good example
- Based on real world use case
- Title should be prefixed by [Standard]
- File name should be kebab case and suffixed by
- Referenced in the root README.MD and SUMMARY.MD
- There is no owner
- There are no examples
This page is an example of what a good standard is